Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All About Him

Thanks to all 'followers'. I welcome all of you and am so glad that we can follow Christ together. He is what it's all about. I am so thankful that He has the BIG plan for all of us and we anticipate each day to see what that plan may consist of. He knows the end from the beginning.

Isa 46:10  From the beginning I predicted the outcome; long ago I foretold what would happen. I said that my plans would never fail, that I would do everything I intended to do.  GNB

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture and verse, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. I look at the intricate beauty of that flower and wonder how on earth I can ever worry about anything. A great and majestic God is He! Certainly He can work out things in my own life day to day. He's so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Read an eBook today and escape reality for awhile. It soothes you for the return to the real world.