Sunday, September 2, 2012

Surprising Melodies

Recently I asked God this: "God, I have always wanted to play a beautiful musical instrument or sing beautiful melodies to glorify and praise you. What instrument can I play now?" I waited and listened for a moment and God spoke by saying, "Your ink pen." Some of my writings are songs, some are poems that tell stories and they are all expressions of the heart inspired by God. My ink pen must write them as I get them from God and I am thankful for the gift of praise that He has given me. You may never hear my soul sing, but He does. I have always had music in me and it has always been to glorify the one who gave me this wonderful gift. Glory to my Lord and Savior, King Jesus!
NewCreationInspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read an eBook today and escape reality for awhile. It soothes you for the return to the real world.